Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Information on written case assignments• Use single-spaced, 1” margins, Times New Roman, 12-point font with a maximum of2 pages per assignment.• Do not overuse bullet points. Elaborate and suppo
Information on written case assignments
• Use single-spaced, 1” margins, Times New Roman, 12-point font with a maximum of
2 pages per assignment.
• Do not overuse bullet points. Elaborate and support your answers.
• Location of Cases. All cases are found in the course pack, which must be purchased
separately as an e-book. The questions for each case are found under the Case
Assignments tab in the Connect Course Page.
• Stay in the time frame of the case. Written assignments should present the situation as
it exists at the time of the case, i.e., only use the information and data available from
the case, not what you know now about the company. No outside research is
• No pre-review. Instructors will not review cases prior to submission.
• Grading includes quality of argument as well as consistency with answer key. There
are right answers to most of the questions. Thus, this is not about your opinion but
your accurate use of the frameworks and concepts presented in the class. That is, look
at the case analyses as a practical test of your ability to use concepts to analyze and
understand a complex situation. In addition, having the right answer but with a poor
argument or incomplete evidence will also reduce your grade.
• Answer the questions provided. In your answer, include both the logic you used and
evidence from the case to support your answer. Number your answers to correspond
to the question you are answering.