Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Informative Presentation Worksheet
The most effective presentations are customized to the intended audience. Consider how audience can influence the messaging for a presentation topic.
Select one topic and one audience from the following lists of potential topics and potential audiences. Be sure the topic and audience is clearly defined in the presentation.
- A group of elementary or school-aged children
- A group of recent high school graduates
- A group of elderly adults
- A group of your workplace superiors
- A group of visiting scholars from a foreign country
- Another group as approved by your instructor
- A recent event in the news or from your community
- A significant event in history
- A summary of a national law
- Another topic as approved by your instructor
Create an outline in preparation for your presentation. The Informative Presentation Worksheet can be used as a guide, and refer to Ch. 6 and 11 of Public Speaking for more information.