Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Instructions Based on the topic and theoretical lens you have chosen in Unit Four, carry out a review of the literature around the topic selected and generate an annotated bibliography 1. Gather a
Based on the topic and theoretical lens you have chosen in Unit Four, carry out a review of the literature around the topic selected and generate an annotated bibliography
1. Gather and assess fiver cholarly research articles relevant to your topic, compiling these articles into an annotated bibliography. • Annotated bibliographies are comprised of a brief summary of the article and a discussion and assessment of how the article will contribute to the research project.
• These five sources must be scholarly sources of original research, such as journal articles and books. • Although students may use relevant course readings for their research projects, the annotated bibliographies must not include course readings
• Each annotated bibliography should be approximately 150 - 200 words per entry (total 750 - 1000 words). • Annotated bibliographies must be written according to academic standards of scholarship and referencing using APA
2. There are many helpful university-based websites, including the following to help students prepare their annotated bibliographies: • OWL in d.), Purdue online writing lab. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/ow/resource/614/03/
• Cornell University. Ind.). How to prepare an annotated bibliography: The annotated bibliography. http://guides.ibrary.cornell.edu/annotatedbibliography