Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
INSTRUCTIONS: ESSAY ASSIGNMENTWhat is the biggest problem facing police in the USA today?(Choose a problem in which you can locate substantial information.)Prepare an eight to 4-5 page, double-spaced
INSTRUCTIONS: ESSAY ASSIGNMENT
What is the biggest problem facing police in the USA today?(Choose a problem in which you can locate substantial information.)
Prepare an eight to 4-5 page, double-spaced essay--excluding the cover page and references page--covering, in detail, the following:
- Detailed description of the problem.
- Why is this the #1 problem? (More important than any other at the this time.)
- Related issues.
- Explain how this does or could affect a police agency (directly/indirectly).
- Who's responsible? (The major players.)
- What is the history of this problem? (Is it something new or has it been a problem for a long period of time?) (What's been done in the past, if anything? Why did those efforts work or not work?)
- What is the long-term strategy for addressing the issue?
- Final recommendations.
- Why should we care? (Police chiefs, citizens, government officials, etc.)
- Whatever information you believe would be of interest
- The paper should:
- be in APA format (See "Course Resources" link, APA General Guidelines. For this paper, an abstract is not required.)
- have a separate cover page and a references list
- contain an introduction, a body, and a conclusion
- be prepared in Microsoft Word
- use Times New Roman, 12-point font
- include a minimum of three (3) scholarly reference citations.
The introduction states your thesis or the purpose of the paper. Organize your body paragraphs to include a main idea, which is then developed or illustrated by support evidence. The conclusion is a restatement of your thesis.
This is how your textbook should be listed on the References page:
Roberg, R., Novak, K., Cordner, G., & Smith. B. (2015). Police & society (6th ed.). New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
In-text citation: First time: (Roberg, Novak, Cordner, & Smith, 2015); each time thereafter: (Roberg et al., 2015)
*Late assignments will not be accepted; however, you may turn in your paper early.
PLEASE NOTE: The assignment dropbox will be available below. If the link is currently unavailable it means that your instructor did not make the dropbox available yet or the dropbox is no longer available. Please contact your instructor or check your Calendar for availability dates.