Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Integrating Digital Media
Type: Discussion Board
Unit: Integrating Digital Media
Due Date: Tue, 3/7/17
Grading Type: Numeric
Points Possible: 75
Points Earned: 0
Deliverable Length: 1,000–1,500 words
Demonstrate understanding of the use of a broad set of digital communication tools.
Determine the use of available tools for integrated marketing on the internet.
Assess which tools should be the most effective for promoting their specific new business ventures.
Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 1,000–1,500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Discuss the following for this assignment:
- Define, describe, and provide 3 examples of social media business tools that can be applied to your business. Evaluate the current value and the potential future value that blogging, audio or video creations, and press releases will have on your venture.
- Conduct research of competitors to determine the set of digital communication tools that they are using. Assess those tools, and select 3 that you plan to use in the development of your venture.
- If you choose a set of 3 tools that are not currently being used by competitors, explain why you think your choices can be successful in your market.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate's posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates' postings?