Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
DOES THIS LINK WORK (https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/SEC/sec431/index.html)
Write a 1,400-word paper in which you answer the following questions from the point of view of the investigator.
- What documents, interviews, direct observations, and additional tactics would you use to conduct the investigation?
- What is your authority in obtaining statements from employees who are on your interview list?
- What would be your approach in interviewing a person you suspect of having been involved or responsible for the thefts?
- How would you deal with issues of confidentiality in the interviewing of witnesses?
- What technological tools might be helpful in this investigation?
- Where might you find additional information?
- What questions would you ask and of whom?
- What information is essential in the documentation of the final report?
- Write your analysis of what was revealed in your investigation of these thefts
- In your conclusion state your assessment of your opinion about who was responsible for the thefts
Format paper consistent with APA guidelines.