Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Is free will possible if there is such a thing as God's plan?
- Is free will possible if there is such a thing as God's plan? Explain how humans can be free if a higher power knows what you are going to do before you do it.
- Explain and evaluate the paradox of Buridan's donkey and what Spinoza's view and use of this paradox.
- Explain in detail in what sense does Alyosha Karamazov realize that he is free in Dostoyevsky's The Brothers Karamazov.
- Explain in detail why many existentialists such as Dostoyevsky and Sartre feel that human beings are outside determinism?
- Explain the idea of analytic philosophy and contrast with other schools of philosophy.
- Compare and contrast the logical positivist to the natural language theorist.
- Explain the role of the "Vienna Circle" in the history of analytic philosophy.
- Explain and evaluate the main themes found in existentialism. Does our being truly precede our essence?
- Explain why Kierkegaard and Dostoyevsky are considered predecessors of existentialism.
- Critically analyze Husserl's phenomenology and how it informed existentialism?
- Explain the meaning of being and nothingness according to Sartre.