Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Is Justice Truly Blind? This Instructor is very picky!!Write an essay of 1,250-1,500 words that thoroughly explores the idea that Justice is blind. Address the following in your paper:1. The impIs Jus
Is Justice Truly Blind? This Instructor is very picky!!Write an essay of 1,250-1,500 words that thoroughly explores the idea that Justice is blind. Address the following in your paper:1. The imp
Is Justice Truly Blind? This Instructor is very picky!!
Write an essay of 1,250-1,500 words that thoroughly explores the idea that Justice is blind. Address the following in your paper:
1. The impacts of both the political perspectives and operational perspectives of crime control on minorities and the economically disadvantaged.
2. From your findings discuss which of the four goal(s) of crime control is better achieved by each perspective. Describe why that goal(s) is better achieved than the others. Deterrence, Incarceration, Retribution, Rehabilitation
3. Consider these facts: more than 70% of the U.S. prison population is composed of minorities, and minorities are more often victims of crime. Do you believe that minorities are unfairly profiled, arrested, and prosecuted, therefore unprotected by the Justice system?
Use the GCU Library to locate four to six peer-reviewed sources in support of your content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Lopes Write. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Have to have 1250- 1500 words without reference page.
Avoiding Plagiarism and Over-Quoting
Plagiarism is not tolerated at this school or in this classroom. As a matter of practice, all work is subject to review by Turnitin. Please keep in mind that the faculty version of Turnitin is significantly more powerful than the student version and may yield different results.
QUOTING AND PARAPHRASING
No more than 20% of your work may be quoted. 80% of your work must be in your own words. The purpose of each and every assignment is to demonstrate your own understanding of the topic in your own words. Over-quoting does not effectively demonstrate your understanding of the topic. Points may be deducted for responses that are over-quoted.
All reference guidelines require BOTH an in-text citation and a reference list. A reference list alone does not cite a paper. Citation takes place in the body of the paper where material from a source is used and discussed. The reference list is merely a list of publication information telling where the citations in the body were obtained. You must cite all material learned by reading a source. It is not only quoted material that is cited. Paraphrased and summarized material must be cited as well.
A paper should never be more than 20% non-original material, even if it is properly cited, referenced and punctuated. The idea is that you write the paper using your own thoughts and ideas, and only supplement them occasionally with other sources.
Over-quoting occurs if you string together material from other sources into a paper. Even if you quote, cite and reference the material correctly, this is poor scholarship and will be reflected in your final score.
In the case of Over-Quoting
· I typically will take the amount over-quoted, subtract 20%, and deduct that sum from your total grade.
· As an example, if I find that your writing is 50% quoted from other sources, I subtract 20% from 50%, which is 30%. I then deduct 30% from your final score on this assignment.
Over-quoting only applies when you have properly cited, referenced and punctuated your quotes. If you did not do this, it falls under Academic Dishonesty, which has completely different penalties.