Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
This is a group project for my class, I am only requied to complete a portion which is highlighted under What I need to have done, the full scope of the project is listed under full project. NOTE: I am not asking for the full project, just my portion.
What I need to have done:
Determine and discuss the needs of your organization to meet the competitive advantage as researched for any of the companies noted above.
My group is reviewing the successful ERB of Amazon and comparing to Culver's.
Consider organizations such as Amazon.com, Target, and Wal-Mart as implementers of information systems that have revolutionized their respective industries. All of these organizations have used information systems to change their organizations, industries, and the societies in which they operate. Consider yourself working at a strategic level as part of a project team in an organization and with the task to integrate the information system in the company. As a project team, your goal is to get the competitive advantage that companies such as Target, Amazon.com or Wal-Mart have accomplished. You are to implement an ERP system for the company. Review ERP systems in the market.
Create a 2000-word plan for integrating your organization's information systems. Students must address all of these areas in the research paper:
- Determine and discuss the needs of your organization to meet the competitive advantage as researched for any of the companies noted above
- Discuss the ERP systems the best fits the needs of your organization based on your research from the Top 10 ERP org. website
- Discuss system analysis to include:
- How the integration can be implemented
- Discuss different approaches in implementation and discuss the advantages and disadvantages to using these approaches
- Discuss the constraints and challenges to implementation
- Discuss the build versus buy, and costs associated with either option.
Source: ERP Software Systems Index for Manufacturing. (n.d.). Retrieved 23 September 2015, from https://www.top10erp.org/