Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
It is time to start thinking about your Final Portfolio/Research Paper assignment. This final research assignment will be a three-part activity. You will respond to 3 different prompts but prepare y
It is time to start thinking about your Final Portfolio/Research Paper assignment. This final research assignment will be a three-part activity. You will respond to 3 different prompts but prepare your final paper as a ONE-Research paper. Be sure to include at least one UC library source per prompt, in addition to your textbook (which means you'll have at least 4 sources cited). Start your paper with an introductory paragraph.Prompt 1 "Vulnerability Assessment" (2-3 pages): Explain the significant vulnerability assessment components. Be sure to include how vulnerability assessment standards/techniques/methods affect the success of Physical Security efforts across various organizational domains and how you see it improved in the future. Prompt 2 "Biometric Characteristics" (1-2 pages): Describe your understanding of biometric characteristics and give an example of how you've seen biometric characteristics used either personally or professionally. In your view, what demands is biometric characteristics placing on organizations and physical security management technology? How do biometrics characteristics affect organizations from a global economic perspective?Prompt 3 "Access Control Policies" (1-2 pages): Discuss the role organization's management play in enhancing practical physical security control access standards. Also, look at what policies are currently in place and then discuss what policies should be implemented when considering an effective access control and identification security system.Conclude your paper with a detailed conclusion section. The paper needs to be approximately six to eight pages long, including both a title page and a references page (for a total of eight to ten pages). Be sure to use proper APA formatting and citations to avoid plagiarism.Final Portfolio Research paper should meet these requirements:
- Be approximately 6-8-pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7E guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the course's readings and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find more resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
- ONLY submit work created and saved in MS Word formats. NO other formats will be accepted.