Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
IT principles in electronic discoveries HW3
Your computer forensic team is now ready to start the analysis and classification of an important case needed to prosecute a high-profile cyber-criminal. This criminal has masterminded the penetration of defense networks, government agencies, and commercial companies in the Washington D.C. area. During this illegal network penetration, the criminal has stolen key government secrets and planted worms throughout the defense and military networks. It will be up to your forensics team to perform a keyword and metadata search to uncover targeted information. As the lead in this case, explain how you would execute the keyword and metadata search and some of the tools used in your efforts to acquire and analyze the digital evidence.
Provide the following in the 3–5 page Microsoft Word memo:
- A title page
- An introduction to the contents of the report
- Detailed explanation of the importance of the keyword and metadata search
- Detailed procedure for conducting a keyword and metadata search
- Identification of real forensics search tools being used in these efforts
- A conclusion for the digital evidence search
- Citation and references for sources using proper APA format
The report should be a minimum of 3–5 pages in length (excluding the title page and references) and neatly formatted.