Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
ITM 537 Module 4 SLP
Module 4 - SLP
DIGITAL FORENSICS AND INFORMATION SECURITY
In this module, you will perform a review of digital hardware tools that are used to perform a forensic analysis of digital information.
In this video you can find information about CRIME 360: http://www.aetv.com/crime-360/video/forensic-tools-3d-crime-scene
If for some reason this does not work, here you have the description of other hardware used in computer forensics: http://www.digitalintelligence.com/forensichardware.php
You can always search for more computerized hardware tools related to computer/digital forensics.
Session Long Project
Once you have explored two of them, please answer the following questions in 2-3 pages:
- Provide a brief description of the tool and what it is supposed to do
- Explain how it might help forensic operations in finding evidence for digital crimes
- Describe the possible advantages of using of this tool
- Describe the possible drawbacks of using of this tool
- Provide an example of its application.
Your assignment will be graded according to the MSITM SLP Grading Rubric, which aligns with the following expectations. (To see the rubric, go to Assessments>Rubrics. Click the arrow next to the rubric name and choose Preview.)