Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Journal Assignment 4
Chapter 4 – Discovering How We Learn
Directions: See Grading Rubric Below and Example Attached
Each chapter of this book will ask you to write reflectively about the material you have just read. What did I learn? What’s the most valuable thing(s) I learned? What doesn’t work for me? Why doesn’t it work and how can I make it work? This is another way to remember the content of the chapter, so you might try it with your other classes as well.
Work in a Word Processor. Click on 'Submit Assignment' and Copy/paste the questions into the text box. Answer all the questions. Save on your computer before submitting to your instructor. Or, Attach your file to assignment.
Important! Be sure to use quotes/examples from the textbook and reference with page numbers for each question. You may also use the PowerPoint for reference. Please state the slide number. Use PowerPoint reference only occasionally per week and when appropriate. Your main reference source is the textbook. Put your reference numbers in parenthesis. Example: (pg. 10 or slide 11). You may also use web reference or module video reference which must be
1. Understanding their learning styles helped the authors of this book in many ways. It improved their relationships with people. It made them feel better about some things that had bothered them before. It showed them how to cope with what had been difficult situations. How has knowledge of your learning style helped you?
2. Think of one or more of your teachers whose teaching methods make you uncomfortable. Try to describe of his or her learning style. Explain how this knowledge might help you do better in this class.
3. Invite someone in class to chat. Have a chat with one or two classmates about your learning style and theirs. Write about the discussion. You can also explain learning styles to a friend or family member and write about that.
4. Try to describe the personality type of a close friend, family member, significant other, or spouse (other than the person used in #3). Is it similar or different from yours? What part do you think your similarities or differences have played in your relationship? Do you have any new insights into the relationship or the person as a result of the material you have read in this chapter?
5. Describe a Learning Disability and how to recognize one.
6. What did you learn from watching the video for chapter 4?
7. Is there anything else on your mind this week that you’d like to share with your instructor? If so, add it to your journal entry.
Journal Grading Rubric
Journal Grading Rubric
Guidelines for Journal Chapters
Full Points Credit - 50
· Thoroughly and Completely answers each question
· Gives personal thought as to how chapter material applies to you
· States examples from textbook and gives reference page numbers from textbook for each answer
· Explains personal situations as related to the material
Half Points Credit - 49 - 25
· Answers each question with one sentence
· Shows little personal thought as to how chapter material applies to you
· Gives some or no examples from textbook and some or no reference page numbers from textbook
· Has no personal situations as related to the material
Under Half Points Credit -24 - 0
· Does not answer each question
· Use of yes/no answers with out explanation
· Lacks any personal thought about the chapter material
· Does not attempt the assignment