Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
kim woods 6/3/17
Monday, June 5, 20179:00 AM
Assignment 3: Final Project
Due Week 9 and worth 260 points
The final project includes submissions from your prior assignments. The previous submissions must be revised based on instructor feedback and recommendations. Review the paper for flow and continuity. Note: The cover, abstract and reference pages do not count toward the final page number. The total page count should be fifteen to twenty (15-20) pages.
Compile the previous assignments and:
- Create a quarter-page (1/4) informative abstract for your final project.
- Revise your project analysis.
- Revise your instructional and delivery strategies.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create an evaluation plan that clearly correlates to the three (3) learning objectives you developed in Assignment 1. Specify the measures that best fit each objective.
- Prepare a five (5) question test that correlates with the learning objectives from Assignment 1. Design the test so that each question is from a different level of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Determine the type of evaluation approach that is most appropriate for your project. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Select a learning theory that applies to the instructional design of the project. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Create three (3) learning theory principles, not previously mentioned, and specify how they apply to your project.
- Examine the information gaps within the project. Determine the information that is necessary in order to complete the project more effectively. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Specify the next steps to complete the delivery of the instruction. Identify final preparations needed such as the location, resources, equipment, transportation and food.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze theories and models of instructional design in relation to learner and program needs.
- Assess instructional and training products.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in instructional design and development using proper writing mechanics.
Additionally, attached is the Week 9 Assignment 3 sample paper. Please pay very close attention to the APA format of the papers and please use the EXACT format of the sample paper. when you develop your own paper. In other words, use the sample papers as a template to develop your own paper. Each paper that is submitted MUST include the exact same headings as the sample papers. The headings should be placed above each paragraph as shown in the sample papers. In-text citations and source integration must also be embedded throughout the papers. Remember, if in-text citations and source integration is not included in your papers, it implies that you have plagiarized your work. In addition, ALL papers MUST be in APA style with a cover page, a running header, and a reference page. References should not be older than 10 years and ALL references must include a year of publication or a date that it was retrieved. ALL papers MUST be typed and doubled spaced using Times New Roman size 12 font. Again, it will be very important to review the assignment requirements and expectations for each major paper that will be submitted. You will have 2 attempts at submitting your paper via the blackboard system. If your paper is not submitted in the EXACT format as the sample papers which also includes being submitted in PDF, it will not be graded and you will be asked to re-submit it in the correct format so that is can be graded properly. Additionally, PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ANY ASSIGNMENTS TO ME. ALL PAPER ASSIGNMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PDF THROUGH THE BLACKBOARD PLATFORM TO BE GRADED USING THE BLACKBOARD PDF GRADING TOOL. ANY ASSIGNMENTS SUBMITTED TO ME VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE GRADED. IT IS THE STUDENT'S RESPONSIBILTY TO MAKE SURE THAT ASSIGNMENTS ARE SUBMITTED (UPLOADED) TO BLACKBOARD PROPERLY (Correct APA format and in PDF). Lastly, please do not ask to resubmit your papers for