Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Week 3 Lab Assignment 2 Submission
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" video in the Student Center.Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Submit each lab based on the following:
- Log into the EC-Council iLab environment. http://ilabs.eccouncil.org/
- Complete the weekly lab assignment described below using EC-Council iLab.
- Submit the screenshots for the steps specified in each lab assignment. Go to http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ if you need a tutorial on taking a screenshot.
- Write a short answer response in good paragraphs in Word along with the assignment submission link to the following:
a. Summarize the technical experiences in completing the lab assignment.
b. Identify the commands that were of greatest benefit to you.
c. Provide general comments on the overall lab assignment experience. Note: This is an academic writing assignment. Correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling are necessary. Points may be deducted for poor writing.
Lab Assignment 2
Due Week 3 and worth 59 points
Complete the following EC-Council Labs.
Note: Labs contain deliverables that are partially derived from the following course required textbook: EC-Council Press. (2017). Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures: Attack Phases (2nd ed.). Cengage Learning.
Lab #: Title
Deliverable(s) for Submission
Strayer SEC 420
Lab 1 (Exercise V): “Understanding Network Scanning Using Nmap”
1. Screenshots after Steps 14, 26, and 35.
Grading for this lab assignment will be based on the following rubric.
Click here to view the grading rubric.