Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
IT 643 Lab 2: Practical Cryptography
Needed for the Lab
· Microsoft Word—2010 or later
· Windows 7, 8, or 10
1) Go to page 188 of the course textbook.
2) Perform Hands-On Project 5-1: Using a Symmetric Algorithm in Word 2010.
3) Submit the encrypted version of the Word document (opened in Notepad).
a. The project calls for Microsoft Word 2010, but using a later version of Word (2013) will work as well.
b. The project calls for using either Windows Server 2008 or Windows 7, but Windows 10 works as well.
Part II: Lab Questions
1) Discuss the cryptographic features of your current operating system. How do you encrypt files and folders? How do you decrypt them?
2) Research an encryption program available for free on the internet. What are its pros and cons? Would you download it for your personal use? Why or why not?
THE IMAGES YOU CAN NOT SEE IS IN THE ATTACHED FILE AND VERY IMPORTANT.THANK YOU
This is figure 5-11
Guidelines for Submission:Your responses must be submitted must exclude references and cover page as a Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least four sources cited in APA format. Make sure you cite if you take a piece of someone’s work, very important and your reference should relate to your writing (don’t cite a reference because it relates to the course and not this very paper) at least 4 current and relevant academic references. No heavy paraphrasing of others work.
www.citationmachine.net to format references into the APA style if necessary. Extremely important. Intext citations is very essential and highly needed as well.
please communicate for any clarifications and please read instructions and follow them. Some tutors don't pay attention to instructions at all. Very important
I am not doing try and error here so please do not send a hand shake if you have no ideas or experience with research.