Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Review the case study “Alaska Airlines: Navigating Change” and then complete the following: (a) State what actually occurred in the case regarding Kotter’s steps 3 and 4 of developing a vision and strategy and communicating the change vision (two to three paragraphs), and (b) address each of the critical elements for Section II parts C and D in your change effort analysis. Make sure to include your recommendations for implementing Kotter’s steps 3 and 4.C. Form a Strategic Vision
- Determine the values that are essential to this change. Why are these values essential?
- Establish the vision for this organizational change effort. How will this vision be effective in promoting your change effort?
- Identify your intended targeted outcomes. Defend your choices.
- What must occur for the organizational change effort to be considered a success? Defend your response.
D. Communicate the Change
- What is required for the change to be communicated effectively within the organization? Why?
- Determine actions you will take to encourage two-way communication for effective feedback loops during implementation of the change effort. Explain why these actions will be effective.
- How will you support the direct supervisors in the organization in their efforts to communicate with employees about the change effort?
- Describe how you will address any concerns or anxieties regarding this change.
- Who needs to be involved and in what capacity for this change effort to be a success?
For additional details, please refer to the Milestone Two Guidelines and Rubric document attached.
Follow the rubric requirements (attached).
Sources must be cited with APA format.
Plagiarism is unacceptable. Must be less than 20% copied from source.