LDR 531 Final Exam Test Use to Study
This pack of LDR 531 Final Exam Test Use to Study shows the solutions to the following problems:
1) Mintzberg concluded that managers perform 10 different, highly interrelated roles. Which of the following is one of the broad categories into which these roles might be grouped?
2) Over the past 2 decades, business schools have added required courses on people skills to many of their curricula. Why have they done this?
3) Which of the following is best defined as a consciously coordinated social unit, composed of two or more people, which functions on a relatively continuous basis to achieve a common goal or set of goals?
4) Which of the following is not 1 of the 4 primary management functions?
5) Determining how tasks are to be grouped is part of which management function?
6) Which of the following is least likely to be considered a manager?
7) Which of the following is a reason that the study of organizational behavior is useful?
8) Which behavioral science discipline is most focused on understanding individual behavior?
9) What do the fundamental consistencies underlying the behavior of all individuals enable researchers to do?
10) Which of the following is a generic term that covers a broad range of feelings people experience?
11) Erin works on a software help desk. After being yelled at by a customer about the state of her company
*** *** ***** **** Test Use to *****Attached: LDR-531-FINAL-EXAM-TEST-use-to-study.zip