LDR 531 Week 4 Quiz 100% Score latest Work?
7. Which of the following statements is true regarding the effects of moods and emotions on decision making?
8. Self-determination theory proposes that in addition to being driven by a need for autonomy, people seek ways to achieve
9. Which of the following statements is true regarding negotiation?
10. Emotions such as relaxation, serenity, and calmness comprise the ________ mood dimension.
11. Employees with positive core self-evaluations believe in their inner worth and basic competence, and are more satisfied with their jobs than those with negative core self-evaluations. The concept of positive core self-evaluations indicates that
12. ________ are caused by a specific event, are very brief, and accompanied by distinct facial expressions.
13. Charles, Anna, Elle, and Adam are college friends and work in New York City. Comfortable living in New York occurs at about $40,000 a year. Charles makes $24,000 a year, Anna makes $30,000 a year, Elle makes $50,000 a year, and Adam makes $75,000 a year. Which of the following is most likely to be true with reference to correlation between pay and job satisfaction?
14. Why is Maslow’s theory criticized?
15. MBO provides individual employees with
16. Which of the following is an example of deviant workplace behavior?
17. Which of the following does cognitive dissonance indicate between two or more attitudes or between behavior and attitudes?
18. Tiffany Crowe works as a showroom executive at a clothing boutique in London. Today, she is in a positive mood and instantly greets and smiles at a customer who walks into the store. The customer feels welcomed by her response. While browsing the store, Crowe helps the customer with products and passes on her positive mood to the customer. The customer leaves the store feeling content with a smile on her face. Which of the following best describes this situation?
19. Which of the following statements represents the cognitive component of attitude?