Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
sing the famous leader you chose in Week 1, you will evaluate the leader based on course concepts covered in the last two weeks.
- Summarize the key details about your chosen leader.
- Who is s/he?
- What is the organization?
- What are one or two important points you have learned so far in your study of the leader?
- This section of your paper should only be 1 or 2 paragraphs.
- Analyze the leaderâs alignment to the four universal principles: integrity, responsibility, compassion, and forgiveness, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence, how did the leader demonstrate (or not demonstrate) those principles in his or her leadership practice?
- Analyze the different bases of power this leader used, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence, how did this leader demonstrate use of power and which bases of power did s/he use to influence others?
- Analyze the demonstrated beliefs of this leader, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence, what did the leader appear to believe about:
- people inside the organization,
- people outside the organization,
- processes and policies,
- profit (or other relevant outcomes).
- Analyze how this leader affected the culture of his or her organization, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence,
- How did this leaderâs attitudes and actions affect followers?
- Which behaviors had a strong effect on followers?
- Was this leader credible? Based on what evidence?
- How did this leaderâs attitudes and actions influence the organizationâs ethical practices?
- Was the leader an ethical leader? Based on what evidence?