Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Leadership Project Paper Title & Conundrum: How do I balance confidence and humility to be an effective leader? Leadership Project Paper Guidelines: The Leadership Project Paper requires each studen
Leadership Project Paper Title & Conundrum:
How do I balance confidence and humility to be an effective leader?
Leadership Project Paper Guidelines:
The Leadership Project Paper requires each student to lead a group of people (friends, workers, fellow workers, fellow club members, etc.) in a project or activity that they would not normally undertake. The only rules of the project are: (1) students must not tell their friends or co-workers that they are doing it for a class, and (2) it should take at least three weeks of contact to complete.
Leadership Project Paper MUST be in APA-style, 10-pages, that includes the following sections (please include the questions):
1. An introduction of what your leadership project encompassed (who did you lead, what did you lead them on, etc?).
2. 5 leadership interview questions.
3. What your particular “leadership conundrum” (How do I balance confidence and humility to be an effective leader?) was all about (what did the issue focus upon, details,etc.)?
4. A discussion of what the leadership style you used is all about in dealing with the group and why you think that was the style you used (document and relate to the literature out there)?
5. How did you deal with your particular conundrum in leading the group (list references and ideas that might relate to how you handled it)? Did the ideas you gained from the interviews help? Did fixing the conundrum help lead the group or not?
6. A discussion of available data regarding whether the leadership approach you used worked or not (any studies of it from research?).
7. A discussion of how successful the project was and how you might have lead the project more effectively.
8. A discussion of what still needs to be learned about the style you used (studies that might help, or other uses of it that still need to be explored).
9. A summary of all of the above at the end of the paper.
*10. A bibliography (not included as part of the 10-page requirement): bibliography of at least two peer-reviewed, academic journal articles that deal with the conundrum (see below the Recommendations section for examples of journals that qualify as academic and peer reviewed), at least two periodical articles (newspaper, magazine, website, etc.), and at least two books, stories, myths, parables, movies, poems, or songs that will help you better understand and gain insight into your conundrum.