Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Assignment Choice #1: Leadership Style
The following self-assessments allow you to learn more about yourself. These instruments feature behavioral questionnaires that address a variety of personal attributes such as personality, emotional intelligence, communication abilities, motivation, and decision making. The overall expectation is that these instruments will provide you with value-added results that will later allow you to hone your skills as a solid decision maker and leader.
- Self-assessment 7.8: What is your preferred decision making style?
- How good is your decision-making?- this test done
- Leadership skills assessment questionnaire
- The leadership motivation assessment: How motivated are you to lead?-this test done
- Take at least one emotional intelligence test, one decision-making assessment, and one leadership assessment from the links in this assignment.
- Discuss the outcomes of the assessments by specifically addressing what the experience of taking the tests tells you about:
- Individual personality.
- How personality fits into organizations generally or the organization that you currently belong to.
- Decision-making style.
- How personality, EQ, and decision-making style impact organizational contributions and leadership.
- Answer the following questions:
- How can one be effective in ones role in an organization or elsewhere? Cite and discuss a specific role as an example.
- What common biases might impact decision making?
- What can one do to be a more effective decision maker?
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages long, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Format your paper per CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Use at least two scholarly sources to support your claims. (You may not use the required and recommended readings in this course.) The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find sources.