Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Leading Organizational Change Presentation
The purpose of this assignment is to provide an opportunity for the student to integrate and apply the individual and organizational leadership learning from this course by developing a plan for organizational change.
Review course assignments for Weeks 1-5, including the results of the Mastering Leadership Self-Assessment as well as the Leadership Workbook and other leadership material kept in your LDR/531 folder.
Select an organizational change in your company or one you know.
Develop a 15 minute power point presentation analysis designing the action plan for you, as a leader, to address the organizational change.
Include the following, in any sequence you choose:
- Explain your leadership style, approach, and how you have reflected upon it during this course.
- Identify the organizational change process steps you would take and prioritize the order in which you would take them.
- Include both individual and organizational leadership actions.
- Share 4 ways you plan to develop your leadership skills in the coming months and years.
- Scholarly citations must be given to support your rationale and proposed actions.
1. Need Introduction
2. Need to explain leadership style and if it changed during class. With me being retired military I am more of the transactional leadership style but I have realized during the class that I need to change that style to be more open minded dealing with corporate employees.
3. Tell my strengths or opportunity. talk about organizational prioritize in business settings
4. What do I like and need to work on to achieve desired goal.
5. I need 4 external things I can do to develop my skills or weakness.