Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Learning Resource Center (LRC) ProjectPurpose: The purpose of this project is to reinforce the learning outcomes of this course which are to:distinguish between criminal law and civil lawapply Consti
Learning Resource Center (LRC) Project
Purpose: The purpose of this project is to reinforce the learning outcomes of this course which are to:
- distinguish between criminal law and civil law
- apply Constitutional protections to fact situations relating to alleged criminals
- apply Constitutional protections to fact patterns related to individuals under arrest
- identify the steps in a criminal trial (pre and post conviction)
- demonstrate knowledge of discovery procedures in criminal actions
- list elements of various crimes
- discuss ethical consideration faced in representing and defending the accused
- Research the laws about self-defense laws in the state of your choice (your home state is recommended).
- Locate at least five (5) references (using the LRC) that discuss the elements of self-defense, to include the “castle doctrine” and “stand your ground” rules.
- Answer the following questions:
- What are the four elements of self-defense?
- Discuss each of the elements and describe how they apply to the self-defense justification?
- What is the “castle doctrine”?
- What is “stand your ground”?
- How are these doctrines applied in your state?
- Present your information in one of three formats: a research paper, a slide presentation, or a short video clip (feel free to be creative!).
LRC Project Part 4 (150 points)- Submit your Final LRC Project.
NOTE: This LRC Project is worth a total of 200 points (20%) of your overall grade.
You may choose one out of three formats for your assignment:
- Research paper: (This should consist of a Title page, 4 to 6 double spaced pages, and a Reference page)
- Slide Presentation (Prezi or MS Power Point): (This should consist of a Title slide, 4 to 6 slides of material, a Reference slide, detailed speaker’s notes in the note section and colorful clip art or photos that represent your case).
- Short Video: (This should consist of 10 to 15 minute visual presentation that introduces you, your case, and the questions listed below)
- 163 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $10.00. See answer's preview
****** check attachment ******