Leash laws in my town
I need a presentation pertaining to Leash laws in my town. My town of Madison, Va has no leash laws. Please help.
For this Assignment, you will use technology and the writing skills you have learned thus far to create a digital media presentation appropriate for sharing outside of the classroom environment.
You will use the draft of your media presentation to develop a slide presentation or video that is designed to have a strong impact on the audience. Your digital media presentation is not necessarily testing your design skills, though you should certainly try to practice the design suggestions provided in the KUWC resources. More importantly, you are practicing your composition skills by combining text and images to compel your audience to recognize the importance of your argument for change. The digital media presentation should have the following characteristics:
- Slide presentation or video format (contact your instructor for prior approval if you have a different idea for your digital media presentation)
- Contains at least 8–10 slides (slide presentation, not including the title and references slide) or lasts approximately 45 seconds to 1 minute (video)
- Research from at least four reliable sources to support the main message, including graphics
- Minimally, two visuals (e.g., photo, table, diagram, chart, etc.)
- Research and visuals are cited in APA citation format, both in-text and on a References slide or in a separate Word document. You need to quote material taken directly from a source. The same standards for documenting sources apply to a presentation that apply to an essay.
- A clear argument for change in your community or workplace (the one you have been writing about throughout the course)
- Designed with a specific audience in mind in order to motivate your viewers to take action or change how they think about the topic.
The tutor is currently answering this question.
Please check back later.