Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
LEGAL & SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESSPOWERPOINT PRESENTATION PROJECTTOPICS➢ Administrative Law➢ Alternative Dispute Resolution Research➢ Animal Law➢ Antitrust Law➢ Future of the Family: Ado
LEGAL & SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS
POWERPOINT PRESENTATION PROJECT
➢ Administrative Law➢ Alternative Dispute Resolution Research➢ Animal Law➢ Antitrust Law➢ Future of the Family: Adoption, Reproduction and Child Welfare➢ Comparing State Laws and Constitutions➢ Criminal Law➢ Disability Law➢ Food Advertising Regulation➢ Arms Control and Disarmament➢ Immigration Policy and Social Change➢ History of American Legal Education➢ Tort Law
1. Choose from one of the topics listed above. Then select a subtopic related to the area of your selection. For example, if your chosen topic area is tort law, then a subtopic could possibly be slips and falls at work.
2. Research your chosen topic. Present your topic that exhibit you have full understanding and knowledge of your chosen topic. Find a case dealing with your subtopic to present in the PowerPoint.
3. Use the PowerPoint 7 x 7 rule: 7 bullets per slide max: 7 words per bullet.
4. Incorporate speaker notes in the notes pane at the bottom of each slide. The speaker notes should further explain each bullet.
5. Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics.
6. Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style.
7. Length: 10 – 15 slides (with a separate reference slide and title slide)