Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Let's start thinking about your Week 6 final paper - Cultural Perspectives. For that paper, you will choose one particular diversity-related issue to explore in depth. For this written assignment, th
Let's start thinking about your Week 6 final paper - Cultural Perspectives. For that paper, you will choose one particular diversity-related issue to explore in depth. For this written assignment, think of possible diversity-related issues that could be used for your Final Paper.
First, identify three different types of diversity situations or cultural dilemmas based on different types of cultural and group associations. These diversity situations or dilemmas are your topics.
The following are guidelines for choosing your three separate diversity-related issues:
- Select topics that are reflective of diversity issues as we have been discussing in this course.
- The situations or dilemmas should demonstrate a cultural clash between at least two socio-cultural groups and have the potential for debate.
This video provides a tour of the University of the Rockies Library.
- Select topics that are current and possibly in the news.
- Select topics that can be researched to find out about them more in-depth.
Second, in addition to readings, media, website resources, and personal experiences, use ProQuest and EBSCOhost to find THREEappropriate scholarly articles to support your topics. Review the Library Tour video as well as the vidoes for searching EBSCOhost and Proquest to get started. At least one article should come from ProQuest, and one article should come from EBSCOhost.
- Searching Techniques: EBSCOhost (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Searching Techniques: Proquest (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Third, write a 660-1320 word paper (not including title page) that briefly discusses the following for each of your selected topics:
- Describe the diversity situation or cultural dilemma and your interest in this topic.
- Describe the cultural groups impacted by this topic.
- What are some of the societal and historical forces which might have created this situation or dilemma?
- Provide one argument from each perspective regarding the topic.
Remember to cite the articles you found using ProQuest and EBSCOhost (use this APA formatted template (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for assistance).
Point Value: 8 PointsWeekly Learning Outcome Alignment: 1, 2Course Learning Outcome Alignment: 3, 4, 6