Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Literature Review and Variables
In support of the Capstone Research Project, complete a literature review.The paper must be at least three pages in length, not including the title and reference pages, and formatted according to the APA style. In this assignment, you will be identifying your research variables.In at least one page:
- Identify one of the original research hypotheses from your Week One Assignment that you will fully research and examine for the Capstone Research Project.
- Identify three research variables which you believe will answer, confirm, or refute your research hypothesis and answer your research question.
- Explain how each of the three research variables relates to your hypothesis.
- Identify how each of the three research variables will be measured in order to confirm or deny your research hypothesis.
In at least two pages:
- Provide an annotated bibliography that accurately describes your literature review for the Capstone Research Project.
- Identify eight resources, other than the course textbook, that you will use to research and evaluate your research variables and utilize to confirm or deny your research hypothesis. At least five of your resources must be found in the Ashford Online Library. (Be sure to note those resources you found in the Ashford Online Library).
- For each of the eight resource identified, describe in two to three sentences how each the resource supports your research.