Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Imagine that you are an HR Director and must educate your staff on the Labor Management Relations Act (LMRA). You have provided your employees with a copy of the case study titled, “The Disputed Safety Bonus,” from Chapter 8 in the textbook, and asked them to read the case prior to the workshop you will be holding the next day, where you will present information on LMRA.
For a successful workshop, you must create a PowerPoint presentation where you do the following:
- Outline the history behind LMRA.
- Explore the purposes of LMRA.
- Discuss the impact of LMRA on organizations.
- Provide opportunities for employees to discuss questions 1, 2, and 3 from the textbook case study, as well as your brief responses to those questions.
- Offer insight on how your organization can uphold LMRA.
Your presentation should contain at least 15 slides (not including title or reference slides), adhere to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements, and include a minimum of three credible sources (in addition to the course readings).