Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Locate a research article on a topic of interest that analyzes results using canonical correlation. A good search strategy is to use the keywords "canonical correlation" in quotes and then include a t
Locate a research article on a topic of interest that analyzes results using canonical correlation. A good search strategy is to use the keywords "canonical correlation" in quotes and then include a topic keyword of interest such as "self-esteem." In this assignment, your focus will be to:
- Describe the general purpose of the research, including the main hypothesis under study.
- Describe the predictor and outcome variables of interest.
- Examine the results of this analysis by identifying the significance of the overall test, which specific predictors were significant, and which specific predictors were not significant.
- Provide an overall statement of what was learned from the results of the specific analysis.
- Provide an example of one additional analysis that could be conducted on a subset of the variables included in the canonical correlation using one of the other analysis techniques we have covered (i.e., multiple regression, multivariate analysis of variance [MANOVA], MANCOVA, discriminant analysis, or logistic regression).
Cite your sources on a separate page using APA format.
- Compile your responses in a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document.
- Attach a Turnitin.com Report.
- 72 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $90.00. See answer's preview
** ******** is your ********** * believe ** answers *** ********* *****