Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
- Explain to the owner the unique features of e-commerce that will allow Tom’s T-shirts to expand to a nationwide market.
- Identify the market, the value proposition, and type of e-commerce channels that Tom’s T-shirts will utilize to get its e-commerce operation up and running.
- Outline the steps that the owner will need to take to develop an E-commerce presence. Define and explain what Internet, Web features, and services you will suggest incorporating into this e-commerce proposal.
- Describe to the owner the different types of social networks and on-line communities and their business models (how they make their money).
- Propose a traditional online marketing strategy and compare it to social-mobile-local marketing platforms.
- Describe basic concepts related to online security, privacy, and intellectual property as it relates to Tom’s T-Shirt's website and e-commerce operation.