Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
L7451_Understand Chang and the Capacity for Change
Assignment 2: Understanding Change and the Capacity for Change
This module taught you about understanding organizational change and recognizing an organization's change capacity and introduced you to ideas to foster new mind-sets and skill sets to lead/manage change.
For this discussion assignment, consider your understanding of organizational change. Evaluate your mind-set and capacity for change within the context of your current (or previous) professional position and organization or that of an organization with which you are familiar.
Research theories and models of change leadership and organizational change. Use resources from professional literature in your research. Professional literature may include the Argosy University online library resources, relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, or .gov).
On the basis of your research and experience, in a minimum of 400 words, respond to the following points:
- Evaluate your own understanding of organizational change and explain whether it is the same or different from your readings of the text and researched articles. What is your mind-set and skill set for leading and accepting change?
- Evaluate your organization's capacity for change. Explain how the organization perceives and justifies change. Do you agree with the organization's viewpoints? Why or why not?
PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT FOR JOB DESCRIPTION
- By Wednesday, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
Initial response was:
- Insightful, original, accurate, and timely
- Substantive and demonstrated advanced understanding of concepts
- Compiled/synthesized theories and concepts drawn from a variety of sources to support statements and conclusions.
- Wrote in a clear, concise, formal, and organized manner.
- Responses were error free.
- Information from sources, where applicable, was paraphrased appropriately and accurately cited.