Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
M10. Discussion 10.1: Elements of Financial Statements
Elements of Financial Statements
- Identify the components of a balance sheet
- Identify the components of an income statement
- Identify the components of a cash flow statement
This discussion forum examines the different components of financial statements.
Your participation in the discussion forum, including the following:
- Responses to the initial questions
- Responses to at least two other students' posts
Step 1 Post a response to the following on the discussion board.
Post your response to the following on the discussion board. If appropriate, include personal experience in your response.
- Financial statements provide important information for a business decision maker. Identify and post three separate pieces of information found in financial statements and briefly explain how each element might help someone make a business decision. Give a very specific example of a business situation.