Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
M11. Discussion 11.1: Which Investment Opportunity Is Best?
Which Investment Opportunity Is Best?
Describe various investment opportunities
This discussion forum allows students to become more familiar with investment opportunities and use their knowledge to make judgments on the best ones.
Your participation in the discussion forum, including the following:
- Responses to the initial questions
- Responses to at least two other students' posts
Step 1 Post the following to the discussion board.
Respond to the following, and if appropriate, include personal experience as part of your answers.
- Money is (for obvious reasons) extremely important in our society and has been for several years. Acquiring it, however, can be easier said than done, which is why using investment opportunities can be advantageous. However, like any good thing, it is risky and the pros and cons of it must be taken into account.
- Think of two investment opportunities and compare them to each other. Give a brief outline of what they are, how they work, and what kind of results can be expected from them. Also go over the risks associated with them and what could go wrong in your investment.
- Make an argument for one of the two investment opportunities. Suppose you are about to make an investment of $1,000—which opportunity would give you the most for that money? Why? Give strong support for your reasoning.