Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
make a care plan for a post-operative patient. You may choose any surgical procedure, related to pregnant patient or a pediatric patient.
make a care plan for a post-operative patient. You may choose any surgical procedure, related to pregnant patient or a pediatric patient. You need at least three nursing diagnoses - with one goal, and four interventions for each of the three nursing diagnoses. Be sure to cite the care plan. Be sure to cover the following:
- Description of the disorder that led to the need for surgery
- Safety concerns for this age group or stage of development.
- Ambulation, rest, play, toys, and games for this patient.
- Fluid and nutritional needs for the patient following surgery.
- Equipment that will be needed for the patient following surgery.
- Educational needs of the patient and family.
- Emotional care, for the child and the care giver
- Nursing diagnoses, goal and interventions for the post-operative surgical patien