Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
- If labor and management cannot reach an agreement, then they may use the following tactics: strike, lockout, boycotts, work slowdown, and corporate campaigns. Describe at least two tactics. Which one do you think would be most successful today and why?
- Labor and management negotiate and bargain over four of the following issues. Describe two of these issues. What are management's and labor's responsibility to achieve:
- Wage issues (e.g., pay, cost of living, overtime)
- Economic issues (e.g., pension, retirement, vacation, holidays, health insurance, severance pay)
- Institutional issues (e.g., union security and rights)
- Administration issues (e.g., seniority, discipline, employee safety, production standards, technology changes)
***must be original, 400 words, due Feb 4th at 5pm est