MATH 209 Week 3 DQs 1
This document of MATH 209 Week 3 Discussion Question 1 shows the solutions to the following problems:
1. When solving a rational equation, why is it all right to remove the denominator by multiplying both sides by the LCD and why can you not do the same operation when simplifying a rational expression?
2. What are the different types of equations you have learned to solve? Please provide examples to enhance the explanations.
3. Under what situation would one or more solutions of a rational equation be unacceptable?
4. Can you apply quadratics to your home or workplace?
5. Comment on the simulation,