Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Math 221 Intro to Algebra Week 2 DQ 1
Read the following instructions in order to complete this discussion, and review the example of how to complete the math required for this assignment:
- Read about Cowling’s Rule for child sized doses of medication (number 92 on page 119 of Elementary and Intermediate Algebra).
· Cowling's rule. Cowling's rule is another function for determining the child's dosage of a drug. For this rule, the formula expresses the child's dosage d as a function of the adult dosage D and the child's age a.
- Solve parts (a) and (b) of the problem using the following details indicated for your assigned number:
- Explain what the variables in the formula represent and show all steps in the computations.
- Incorporate the following five math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing (Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing your math work.):
- Literal equation
- Conditional equation
- also i have attached the question just in case you can view.