Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Directions. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. ALL assignments must be in 5-paragraph APA essay format. Sources must be cited in APA format as well. Your response should be double-spaced; refer to the Assignment Format PDF attachment for specific format requirements.
For this assignment, you are to write a ONE 5- paragraph APA style essay regarding history of your math education.
· Employ correct rules of sentence composition, grammar, and mechanics of style.
· Use at least two references. Each reference must use a quoted passage and be appropriately cited to avoid plagiarism.
· Include a reference list at the end of the essay.
· Turn in at least two full pages of writing, 12-pt. Times Roman, double-spaced.
· Pay attention to spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
· Use this basic outline:
A. body paragraph 1
B. Body paragraph 2
C. Body paragraph 3
IV. References (this is a separate page)
Part A Write Your Personal “Math Autobiography”
Use 3 or more of the conceptual questions below to guide your writing for Body Paragraph 1:
§ What are your best descriptions of both positive and/or negative experiences that influence how you feel about learning math? It is okay to be serious or funny!
§ What is your overall attitude towards math and why do you think you feel the way you do?
§ How did your family, friends, teachers, and other people influence your feelings about math?
§ How confident are you in your math skills? If you lack confidence, what do you think you can do to improve?
§ How do you feel about seeking help with math? Have you ever been tutored in math? How was your experience?
Part B View this video – We Use Math – Introduction - https://youtu.be/aYIv4jggQJc
Write About Your Career and Math
Use 2 or more of the conceptual questions below to guide your writing for Body Paragraph 2 about your career and using math:
· What math class or classes will you take for your major?
· How can math be used in your career?
· How can math be used in your daily life?
Part C Brush up on your math skills using the following:
Access the FREE EdReady (https://edready.org/home;jsessionid=1948F87F8B74BF66C4D409A6FE0389BF) site to review basic math concepts.
Write about your experience using EdReady.
Write about your experience using EdReady. Use 2 of the conceptual questions below to guide your writing for Body Paragraph 3:
· Was EdReady helpful?
· Was the site easy to navigate?
Please refer to the rubric below for the grading criteria for this assignment.