Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
MEM 6920 ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO AURISTELA MUESES MIDTERM RESEARCH PROJECT In your research project you will
MEM 6920 ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO AURISTELA MUESES
MIDTERM RESEARCH PROJECT
In your research project you will be able to explore a Water/Wastewater Treatment related topic of your interest, in more depth. The project will consist of two parts, a research paper that will account for 25% of the final grade and a poster that will account for 20% of the final grade. You can either choose your own topic or select one from the list of ideas provided below.
THE WRITTEN PAPER
1. Must be submitted as a Word document, APA style, APA style (term paper type, not in columns), and NO MORE than 8 pages.
2. Must include a title, introduction, discussion of the subject matter, and conclusion.
3. Include tables and figures that support your topic.
4. Use at least 3 separate references. At least two references must be from textbooks, or scholarly books, or articles from well-recognized journals or science-oriented magazines. The third reference can be a web site.
5. References should be listed in detail. All direct quotes must be indicated. Avoid plagiarism by providing your own interpretation on the material that you research.
1. The poster summarizes the research paper.
2. Must be submitted as a PowerPoint document, in 24 inches per 30 inches format.
3. Must include a title, introduction and conclusion and the student’s name under the title.
4. Use at least 4 figures that illustrate the topic. The figures can be a photograph, a graph, a sketch, or a table, and should complement one another.
IDEAS FOR THE RESEARCH PROJECT AND POSTER
Marine Wastewater disposal
Septic TanksRunning Head: Reverse Osmosis 1 Reverse osmosisStudent REVERSE OSMOSIS 2IntroductionReverse osmosis is a unique type of diffusion. The express reverse denotes the contradictoryof the original...