Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
The global digital trend is growing rapidly worldwide with billions of users and more than a quarter of the users live in Southeast Asia. Knowing this region is viable to the success of your global fast food expansion, you and your boss invite a Chinese marketing communications consultant who is visiting the United States next week to meet with you to determine the social media marketing strategy for the global fast food franchise. Given that digital social media are powerful marketing communication channels, discuss the following:
- Describe the similarities and differences among social media in the US and China.
- How would you use social media to grow the fast food franchise business in this China?
- What influence will social media have on consumer behavior as a result of the differences in cultural values and attitudes?
- Explain how cultural diversity affects ethical and legal decisions about social media.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate's posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates' postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.