Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
MGT 230 Final Exam
This paperwork MGT 230 Final Exam contains solutions to the following questions:
1) Planning involves which of the following?
2) _______ is specifying the goals to be achieved and deciding in advance the appropriate actions needed to achieve those goals.
3) Advances in genetic engineering and biotechnology are expected to produce some food products that will become available year-round even in northern climates. These changes will provide grocers with an opportunity to reduce their shipping costs while at the same time, offering fresher produce to their customers. These advances are an example of changes in the
4) _________ trends regarding how people think and behave have major implications for management of the labor force, corporate social actions, and strategic decisions about products and markets.
5) Which of the following is a step in the decision-making process?
6) Which is a step in the decision-making process?
7) The targets or ends the manager wants to reach are called
8) In the _______________ stage of the planning process, managers should weigh the
advantages, disadvantages, and potential effects of each alternative goal and plan.
9) Tactical planning would include which of the following?
10) The internal analysis component of the strategic management process assesses the organization