MGT 307 Final Exam A. DONE.Pdf
This file MGT 307 Final Exam A. DONE.Pdf contains solutions to the following questions:
1) Organizational behavior is an interdisciplinary body of knowledge with strong ties to all of the following disciplines EXCEPT:
2) Which of the following statements about organizational behavior is NOT accurate?
3) __________ is a multidisciplinary field devoted to understanding individual and group behavior, interpersonal processes, and organizational dynamics.
4) Organizations are encouraged to develop a dominant and coherent set of __________. Although every member may not agree with them, all members will know they are important.
5) In the context of the three important levels of cultural analysis in organizations, the level referred to as __________ can play a critical part in linking people together and can provide a powerful motivational mechanism for members of the culture.
6) Which of the following statements about the management of organizational culture is NOT correct?
7) According to the research conducted on the nature of managerial work, which of the following is false?
8) Scientific methods models are simplified views of reality that try to identify major factors and forces underlying real-world phenomenon.
9) A person who is a __________ assumes a unique responsibility for work that is accomplished largely through the efforts of other people.
10) Which of the following statements about the role of language in cross-cultural communication is NOT correct?
11) There are six sources of noise that are common to most interpersonal exchanges. These six sources are __________.
12) __________ are important to spot since non-verbals can add insight into what is really being said in face-to-face communication.
13) __________ may exist at all levels of responsibility, from the individual work unit composed of a team leader and team members to the top management team composed of a CEO and other senior executives.
14) A high-performing team can be created by doing the all of the following EXCEPT:
A. making sure members have the right skills.
15) __________ typically work with a target completion date and disband once their purpose has been fulfilled.
16) The conflict management style of __________ involves being both cooperative and assertive. This style is characterized by trying to fully satisfy everyone
*** *** ***** Exam A *******Attached: MGT 307 Final Exam A. DONE.Pdf.zip