MGT 420 Final Exam
This archive file of MGT 420 Final Exam shows the solutions to the following problems:
1) __________ refers to the propensity for a product to perform consistently over its useful life.
2) Like engineers, operations managers are very concerned about product and process design. However, rather than focusing on only the technical aspects of those activities, operations concentrates on the __________ of these activities.
3) __________ refers to the efficiency with which a product achieves its intended purpose.
4) Which type of power is derived from the possession of special knowledge (or the assumption that a person has special knowledge)?
5) __________ is the process by which a leader influences a group to move toward the attainment of superordinate goals.
6) __________ goals are those goals that pertain to achieving a higher end that benefits not just the individual, but the group.
7) __________ is concerned with monitoring process capability and process stability.
8) Business cases, process mapping, voice of the customer, change management, and problem/objective statements are used in the ______ Six Sigma process.
9) A firm