MGT 496 Week 1 Quiz
This pack of MGT 496 Week 1 Quiz includes answers to the next questions:
1. Which of the following is NOT an example of independent demand?
2. Economic order quantity (E.O.Q.) is a balance of ____________ and __________.
3. Which of the following statements are true about independent or random demand?
4. The supply chain does not need an order to operate.
5. Which of the following is a technique to reduce demand lead time variability (L.T.V.)?
6. The relationship between cost and service is always a straight line.
7. Which of the following is not a function of the warehouse?
8. In most cases, the supply cycle is less controllable than the demand cycle.
9. Outbound logistics covers which of the following?
10. A supply chain can be compared to which of the following