MGT 496 Week 3 Quiz
In this paperwork of MGT 496 Week 3 Quiz you will find the answers on the next questions:
1. If a risk assessment shows the likelihood of employees being exposed to adverse health conditions, it is optional but encouraged that the employer notifies employees of these risks.
2. Automated equipment operating systems are useful in dangerous operating environments like environments where chemicals are present.
3. If a company uses I.C.T., there is no need for a warehouse management system (W.M.S.).
4. Workplace regulations deal with hazards resulting from
5. All of the following are components of a warehouse management system (W.M.S.) EXCEPT
6. Health and safety arrangements must include
7. Warehouse health and safety areas that need to be considered when assessing risks include
8. One of the key features of a warehouse management system (W.M.S.) is the ability to manage booking-in information
9. The advantage of electronic data interchange (E.D.I.) methodologies include
10. When should an employee be trained in health and safety?
*** 496 Week * ****Attached: MGT 496 Week 3 Quiz.zip