MGT 496 Week 4 Quiz
This work of MGT 496 Week 4 Quiz shows the solutions to the following points:
1. Which of the following warehouse activities is the largest proportion of labor costs?
2. An A.B.C./Pareto analysis is useful in identifying the A(fast) to C(slow) moving products.
3. Technical change is usually easier than cultural change.
4. Successful third party companies have the following characteristic
5. Once established, customer requirements are static.
6. Once established, customer requirements are static.
7. When planning change, which of the following should be undertaken first?
8. Slow (C) items should be ______ picked.
9. Another way of describing "ad-hoc" is "as needed".
10. Equipment costs can be both variable and fixed.