Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Microsoft Excel is a great tool for presenting, organizing, and calculating data. It can be used to create budgets, track your weekly spending, or create detailed plans. This assignment will give you
Microsoft Excel is a great tool for presenting, organizing, and calculating data. It can be used to create budgets, track your weekly spending, or create detailed plans. This assignment will give you an opportunity to crunch the numbers on your most recent school supply purchases.
To successfully complete this assignment, submit the Microsoft Excel template that includes the required information and formatting.
- Review this Assignment 2 Sample to see a completed version of this assignment for reference. Note: You may not copy any information from this sample into your own assignment. Select the "Read-Only" option when the password window appears as you open this sample.
- Download the Assignment 2 Directions and Templateworkbook here.
- Follow the directions that are listed in the template.
- Save your document with the following name: CIS105_Assignment2_FirstName_Last Name_Date.xlsx
- Submit your assignment through the submission button.
Use the template to record and calculate the costs of the school materials you purchased for this quarter.
- First, in the Title Page worksheet, enter the following information:
- Type your name in cell B1.
- Type in the course section you are in cell B2. (For example: CIS105111)
- Type your professor’s name in cell B3.Type the title of the assignment in cell B4.
- Type the title ("Excelling with Excel") of the assignment in cell B4.
- Rename the worksheet to "Overview."
- Change the font type for this information to Century Gothic.
- Change the font size for this information to 14 point.
- Search for the school supplies you purchased at Amazon, Office Depot, Staples, or some other store.
- Find ten supplies that you purchased. You can include textbooks, lab code fees, and paper supplies such as notepads, planners, pens, pencils, highlighters, etc.
- Go to Sheet 3. This will be where you add your list of school supplies.
- Type a title in cell A1. (For example: “School Supply Costs” or “My School Purchases.”)
- Format cell A1, so the font type is Calibri Light (Headings), the font size is 20-point, and the font color is one of your choosing.