Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
MOD6 - Capstone Portfolio Assignment - Transferable Skills Exemplary Assignment and Reflection
Throughout this course, you have been working on a project that allowed you to demonstrate the Transferable Skills. Transferable Skills can be applied within your chosen career, and are essential for career success. As you complete your program, it is vital that you reflect on how the Transferable Skills have impacted your college journey, and will continue to influence your future success.
Your prior submissions have combined and synthesized the Transferable Skills into one final project to demonstrate your skill level. You will now submit your "exemplar project" and "Transferable Skills reflection". To complete this assignment, you will need to do the following:
- Compile all of the assignments that you have submitted for the course project. Place them in proper order and save them as one Microsoft Word document (you will be adding your reflection essay to the end of this document. See below for reflection essay instructions).
Transferable Skills Self Reflection
- In a minimum of 1 full page, write an essay (full introduction and conclusion paragraph) that includes the following:
- Describe the knowledge, skills and/or attitudes regarding each of the Transferable Skills that you've gained as a result of completing this project.
- Discuss the ways that you are going to incorporate the Transferable Skills into your work within your chosen career field.
- Explain how the Transferable Skills will affect future career goals.
- Share how you will continue to develop the Transferable Skills in your life-long learning experiences.
Once you have completed your reflection assignment, follow the steps below to create a single document for submission:
- Add your self-reflection to the end of the Microsoft Word document you compiled in the previous steps.
- Save the entire project as one Microsoft Word document
****DR.R, USE THE LAST 5 MOD'S AND COMPILE THEM IN ORDER WITH THE ADDITIONAL ONE PAGE FOR THE INTRO, AND CONCLUSION. USE THE REFERENCES THROUGH-OUT THE PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENTS MOD1-MOD5.