Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Module 04 Diversity Management Project - Rough Draft
APA format /5 pages
The rough draft of your Diversity Management Proposal is due. It should be submitted in proposal format, except that is should be double spaced. Also make sure of the following:
- Discuss the problem or opportunity
- Describe the alternative solutions to the problem
- Evaluate the alternatives
- Discuss which alternative you selected and why.
- Discuss any follow-up to determine effectiveness of decision.
- Make sure to use correct tone. Remember that your audience for your proposal is the decision-makers of the organization who have the power to implement your change.
- You should have one interview (phone or email is fine) and at least two scholarly sources.
- All sources should be included on an APA formatted reference page.
- The length of the proposal should be five to eight pages, plus the reference page.
- Use visual markers (e.g., bullets and lists) and visuals wisely.
For APA guidelines, go to the Rasmussen College online library, which you can access through the Resources tab in this course.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: